ttheMOVEMENT - THE POWER OF YET

Thursday, June 23, 2011

THE THINGS YOU REMEMBER

My dentist Dr. Montague (coolest Dentist in Toronto) pointed out the "THINGS WE REMEMBER" to me at a recent appointment.  I had a crown lengthening procedure done to prepare a tooth and the gums around a tooth for a crown.  Dr. Lenga performed the procedure.  I didn't remember the discomfort, the stitches in my mouth, not being able to chew on my right side. What I did remember was that Dr. Lenga phoned me at 8pm the evening of the procedure to see how I was feeling.

I've been frequenting the neighborhood Starbucks regularly over the past 4 weeks since I started my Master's studies.  This morning I didn't have to communicate my order, the pleasant coffee technician who makes my beverage of choice with care and precision, called out my order once I stepped in line. 

Think about the things you remember about experiences.  Then compare that to what you spend time focussing on in your daily life.  Is there a connection?  Are they in line?

No comments:

Post a Comment